Guest Post Guidelines
Hello – if you are reading this then congratulations! I accepted both Thai and English articles. If you’d like to write for us, please take some time to read through my guidelines.
ยินดีรับบทความเกี่ยวกับเรื่องวิ่ง ออกกำลังกาย และความรู้อื่นๆนะครับ ส่ง e-mail มาให้ผมได้เลยครับ
- Write a post with useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- The content must be running or other sports related.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
How to contact us
Please send an email to Alex[at]FirstMarathon.net Start the Subject line with GUEST POST SUBMISSION (in ALL CAPS).
- Tell us briefly who you are.
- State the title of your proposed post.
- Outline the topic with bullet points.
- Tell us how firstmarathon.net readers would benefit from your post.
- Show me your bio or social media profile.
Once we’ve accepted your post proposal, please send me the Microsoft WORD file to Alex[at]FirstMarathon.net. Please don’t be upset if we recommend some changes–we want your post to be successful. The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
Your post must:
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Be 500 – 1000 words long.
- Have links to at least 2 posts already published on Write to Done.
- Have an author bio at the end. You can link to your blog and a product of yours.
- Have a killer title.
- Provide high res images you would like to include.
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- If your post includes images, send them to us as attachments, indicating where in the text they should be located.
- Be prepared to respond to comments.
- Change the font or the font color, or use , or tags.
- Include more than 3 links.
- Promote to your paid clients or any advertising terms.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on Write to Done. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique.